Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Monday, February 01, 2010

Walking large


It snowed again overnight, but only a light covering.

We went out to graze before nine and found it quite easy to access the grass at the far end of the field.




Dad brought me in at 3.00 and walked me around the edge of the school for forty minutes on a lunge line. I wore my saddle and bridle and New Zealand as it was still cold.

The surface was hard and we resisted the urge to trot on a circle. I stretched long and low as we progressed and Dad was quite pleased. We then came in for grooming and tea.

Dad then brought Dibby in. He was waiting patiently by the gate and looking forward to his haynet. Patience is a virtue of most cobs - especially our Dibby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home