Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Entirely myself

After the vet visited on Monday I had a quiet day in the field on Tuesday.
Today Dad took me in the school first thing. Florian and then Wilbur were schooled at the same time we were riding, but other than watching what was going on, I concentrated. The school had benefited from the overnight rain and felt less deep but we only worked in walk and trot.
I coughed quite often which concerned Dad and wasn't as responsive as I had been recently. Dad put this down to the lowering effect of my infections and all the antibiotics that had been pumped into me. I will probably be given the day off tomorrow and hopefully feel a little better by the weekend.

We spent the afternoon in the field and were waiting and ready to come in well before four. Even stoical cobs aren't entirely themselves sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home