Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Testing


Cold again. We went out before nine and came in at four -when it was just starting to snow.

Dad received the results of my blood and urine tests with nothing adverse. The cell count was satisfactory and liver and kidney are in order.

That leaves my back pain and the kicking of myself underneath to resolve. Dad agreed with the vet to use the sheath cleanser with warm water and also to lunge and try to ride me to see if the discomfort has gone and report back.

He explained the position to Fran and arranged a lesson for Sunday morning - weather and school surface permitting.

I told Sara in our reiki session that I missed working - so Sunday will tell. I hope I will have my Newmarket on if it's still cold. Senior cobs feel the cold - especially this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home