Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Monday, January 01, 2007

Cobby New Year

As it's New Years Day, it's my birthday. I'm now fourteen. As expected, Dad took me in the school about mid morning. We warmed up and were practising walk and trot with some lateral work when the weather began to deteriorate. We managed a little canter and stopped after thirty minutes when the rain grew heavy.

Dibby and I then went out to graze whilst Dad attended to our stables and went home for lunch. Dad returned to bring us in at 3.30. By then the rain was quite heavy and we were pleased to be inside.

Late on, spotty Leo arrived back on the yard and it looks as though he will be sharing the field with Dibby, Cricket and me from tomorrow. A cobby New Year to all from Dibby and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home