Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Different


After a rest yesterday, Dad took me in the school this morning. We went in with Dibby and walked and trotted around together, sometimes sitting and sometimes rising. We also worked on leg-yield and shoulder-in and generally had fun practising.

We came in after forty munutes of so and spent the afternoon in the field. I was waiting by the gate to come in again and showed I really wanted some water. I drank a bucket-and-a-half, which made Dad think my bucket in the field is too close to the electric wire and mares. He will move it tomorrow and check if I drink. It important, since it's unseasonably warm at present -although pleasantly so.

After my long drink Dad walked me around the building and saw I was alright. We were then groomed and given tea. Most days, cobs are different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home