Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Exercise

Another cold but sunny day. Dad took me in the school in the morning. The surface wasn't frozen but was quite firm, so we worked in walk and trot and avoided canter. We concentrated on relaxation and achieving roundness. We practised leg-yield and shoulder-in and worked large and on a circle. Dad was pleased that I went on the bit quite early. My halt transitions were improved and my trot was quite elastic. We schooled for fifty minutes or so and came in for an apple and to be put out to graze.

Dibby and I came in at 4.00 to be groomed and given tea. Dibby had the day off since Other Dad had to go into Solihull. I quite like to have some schooling in the morning; cobs aren't averse to exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home