Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Apres snow

Tuesday morning was dry and sunny. This picture is of Dibby and Other Dad and me during the snow a few days ago.

This morning marked the proper end of the snow; Other Dad took Dibby for a hack and Dad took me in the school. We practiced in walk, trot and canter and did some lateral work and transitions. When Dad put down his crop, I thought it would be a good idea to be sluggish in my upwards transitions to canter and when he picked it up I co-operated again. We came in after a good session and had an apple and some minties. Dibby returned just about then and we went out to graze for the afternoon.

We came in at about 4.00. Dibby and I were tied up outside out stables and ate our haylage, watching Dad put down our beds. We were glad to be put in our rugs and given tea instead of having to go out to work in the rain. Cobs understand and enjoy the benefits of fair-weather riding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home