Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Friday, August 14, 2009

Tea time

Out to graze 9.30-ish this morning whilst our accommodations and victuals were prepared as usual. Dad took me in the school at about five. We practised all the things we had worked on this week other than canter whilst Rosa and then Bonnie had their lessons at the other end of the school.
I softened quite well eventually, but after we had practiced rein back, I started to refuse to halt properly and Dad had a very prolonged session getting me to halt, stand square and still and then take a small aid to walk or trot on. I eventually co-operated and produced some good work and so we came in for a sponge-down and tea. This he found a disappointing preparation for our lesson with Fran tomorrow morning. A cob might regard it as a just reward for schooling at tea time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home