Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Dibby's clip




Rather later than usual, Dibby had his late summer clip. There were record piles of hair afterwards and he felt much cooler, smarter and less itchy after his haircut.

After Dad sponged him down with warm water, Other Dad brought him out into the field without a rug at about 1 'o clock. I had been standing by the gate for most of the morning wondering where he was and whinnied a loud greeting as soon as he stepped off the yard to the effect of: Hello Dibby. Where have you been? I've been waiting for ages.

Although it was drizzly, it was quite warm and Dibby came out without a rug. Dad then took my rug off then, so we could have a thorough mutual groom and enjoy the afternoon rug free. Dad says it will be my turn to be clipped later this week. Although cobs don't make a fuss, I miss Dibby when he's not around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home