Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Monday, September 11, 2006

Rest day



Halina suggested that after yesterday's treatment, I have a few days off. So, instead of schooling this morning, I was put out in the field to graze. It was a lovely sunny dry late summer's morning and so I made the most of it.

Other Dad rode Dibby in the school and then put him out with me. Rob the vet then came and Cricket was taken in to be examined. Then Dibby went in to be given a booster of his hyonate injection following which he rejoined me.

We came in at 5.00 for grooming, some massage and tea. Dad could see I was still a bit tender where I had been treated yesterday, so a day-off was a good idea. Unfortunately cobs aren't used to a life of leisure, but it's nice whilst it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home