Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Butler service



Another dry and sunny day. Dad took me in the school at 11.00. We warmed up in walk and trot with lateral work and shoulder-in on a twenty metre circle. I resisted for quite a while -mainly because it was a lovely warm morning and I could see all the others relaxing out in the fields without their rugs. Anyway, Dad made me persevere and my neck and jaw eventually softened and when I had worked well for a while we called it a day.

Dad put me out to graze with Dibby and Cricket. None of us had our rugs on so we did lots of mutual grooming. Other Dad didn't ride Dibby this morning since he was searching the shops for a large enough muzzle - so Dibbs had better make the most of his un-muzzled grazing.

We came in at 4.30 for grooming and tea. OtherDad came down after 8.00 to put on our stable rugs and skip out. Sometimes I wonder if all cobs also enjoy a personal butler service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home