Cobmalian

The unspoiled world of senior cobs, David and Master Dibble

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday lie-in

Dad came at 10.00 today. Unusually, I didn't hear his car and get up in readiness and stayed lying down. So Dad came in my stable and sat on the straw next to me for five minutes and gave me some minties.

After this interlude, I decided to get up and was groomed and tacked up in my snaffle. We went into the school for forty minutes. It was drizzling with rain but we carried on schooling in walk but with some trot and canter. We then came in and I was hosed down and put out to graze with Leo in my fly fringe. Dibby joined me after half an hour or so when he returned from his hack down the lane.

We came in about 5.00 for grooming and tea. The yard was frenetic with lots of liveries and a farrier working, so we were glad to get into our stables. Cobs do enjoy some peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home